Treatment for Anxiety Attacks and Anxiety Disorders
Do you experience:
- Uncontrollable worry, fretting or dread about something in your life?
- Do you procrastinate or avoid certain things in your life?
- Intrusive thoughts?
- Difficulty sleeping?
- A sick feeling in your stomach, tightness in your chest or throat?
- Do you try and ‘cope’ with anxiety by ‘self-medicating’ – either by comfort eating, alcohol, smoking, shopping, or drug use?
- Do you have ‘coping strategies’ that frankly just make things worse?
- Do you seek constant reassurance from others around you that you will be Ok but nothing seems to sink in?
Anxiety Can Be Managed
Anxiety is your body’s ‘default’ coping response towards something it fears and thinks is a threat. We evolved a fight-flight-freeze defence mechanism to deal with the typical threats facing us historically. Your body is designed to worry (be on guard or vigilant) about any potential threat, then be on constant standby to avoid it and run; or to be paralysed and rooted to the spot (an old trick to fool predators on the lookout for movement). Activating this response is terribly draining and wears us down,especially now when in modern times better coping strategies can be learnt.
Felix Economakis is an expert in helping people overcome their anxieties. Traditional talking therapies are usually very inefficient for treating anxiety. My clients will tell me of their past experiences with other therapies and say ‘I know my behaviour is irrational, but I can’t help the way I feel’. Felix has combined the best ofpsychological treatments, NLP and clinical hypnosis to provide fast, effective and lasting results with all kinds of anxiety including:
- Constant internal chatter (or ‘looping’ – going round and round in circles with no resolution) about what you are worried about
- Performance anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Obsessive compulsive type anxiety (OCD)
The benefits of managing your anxiety levels effectively include:
- Improved sleep patterns
- More energy and attention
- Looking and feeling more youthful; anxiety takes less of a physical toll on your mind and body
- Being less distracted; more at peace to enjoy your life more
- More confidence; calm and secure
Felix's combination of treatments for anxiety allows you to:
- Process and release the source of anxiety fuelling your behaviours
- Have effective coping strategies to manage your own anxiety in the future
- See results as quickly as 1-4 sessions
Contact us today and let's start making a difference.