Self-Esteem and Self Confidence Problems
Everyone has an idea about the type of person they are and these thoughts are at the heart of self-esteem and they affect how you feel about and value yourself. Self-esteem isn't static and fixed; your self-belief can change throughout your life as a result of circumstance and experience.
If you have low self-esteem your beliefs will often be negative and you may focus on what you feel are your weaknesses, and mistakes that you have made.
You may have low self-esteem if you:
- Have feelings of inferiority and inadequacy – feeling 'not good enough'
- Feel like a fraud or phoney
- Experience a basic sense of unworthiness
- Feel unlikeable, unworthy and unwanted
- Feel very sensitive to any kind of criticism
- Constantly seek attention and fish for compliments
These are all symptoms of an underlying self-esteem problem.
Treatment for Low Self-Esteem
Self-esteem and self-worth problems can arise for many different reasons. Whatever the origins might be, psychologist Felix Economakis has helped thousands of people over the years to develop healthy and balanced self-esteem. Felix will coach you through understanding how low self-esteem is maintained and how to have a new relationship with yourself where you will be more understanding, compassionate, tolerant and accepting ot yourself. As a result of cultivating healthy self-esteem you will feel:
- More confident both in yourself and in your abilities to respond to challenges
- Be happy in your own skin
- Become more relaxed, calm and at peace with yourself and the world around you
- Able to take on important feedback without taking it personally
- Become more efficient and productive in your worklife
- Improve your relationships with your family and partner
Felix has written a book called ‘Take Charge of Your Life With NLP’ which focuses specifically on the area of improving self-esteem and self confidence.
Contact us to improve your self-esteem Today.